Thursday, September 20, 2012

More Macarons and Crème brûlée

 This weekend Ruby and I made even more Macarons, both of us want to master making these amazing stuff. Both of us are going crazy, we made Macaron with Chestnut Butter Cream on Saturday and Macaon with Strawberry Cream on Sunday.

This time, it took us much less time to make them. We are getting a lot better than before. For the ones we made on Sunday, all 42 shells came out perfect, all of them don't have cracks or anything. The most important part of Macarons is the foot, the foot is the bottom part of the shell which rises up while you bake them. The higher the foot, the better your shells are. Right now we have confident that we will not fail again, hopefully we can get even better at make them as soon as possible. Leave a comment in my blog as anonymous and tell me your name at the end of your comment, write on my facebook wall or youtube channel and tell me if you guys want me to make a video recipe of Macarons:)
Egg whites are the key ingredient of making Macarons, but not the egg yolks. So every time we make Macaons, we will have a couple of egg yolks sitting around the fridge and we don't know what to do with it, so this time we decided to use them to make Crème brûlée. Again, tell me if you guys want me to a video recipe for Crème brûlée:)

No comments:

Post a Comment